Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Crown Tavern has a warm and friendly atmosphere that hits you as soon as you walk over the threshold. Join us at the bar for a drink or two or grab a table in the restaurant and get stuck into our delicious food. We’re great at doing classic pub grub at a great price with a huge range of drinks. No matter the reason for your visit, a post-shopping re-fuel, a treat with kids or a night out with a loved one, you’ll find what you need here. Settle outside and dine alfresco or come join us inside. There’s room for everyone. We’ve got just what you need to keep hunger at bay. Our food is delicious and our portion sizes are generous. We know you need a drink to go with it, that’s why we’ve got everything. No matter what you fancy, our staff are eager to get it for you. From a smooth American bourbon to a bottle of craft beer, we can do it. In need of a treat? Check out our cocktail menu. We’re known for our Mojitos, but we also do cider cocktails and fantastic fishbowls. Join us for after work drinks, or for some live sports. We’ll see you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus